It often happens that people complain that even the fact they are following a very healthy dieting plan along with a hard core workout plan, it doesn’t work for them. The weight of these people does not move – it does not go up nor down. Well, despite how awful this sounds, there are a lot of things to be done in order to improve that particular state of things.
The primary thing is that the human body is a very complex system and there are a lot of things that have yet to be known about it, meaning that we know so little about it right now. If this is the case with you, if you are also not moving from that dead weight point, it means that something is definitely going wrong.
The first thing that should always cross your mind is that your metabolism is just too slow. And, because there are various factors when it comes to things that can influence your metabolism, we are going to take a closer look at them now.
1. The liver – your liver is actually responsible for plenty of the body’s vital processes but when it is filled with too many toxins as well as other bad things, it cannot function at an optimal level. So, along with all of the bad consequences, the state of your liver is going to influence the speed of all the other metabolic processes that occur within the body.
If you clean it all up you will immediately notice how fast your weight will simply melt down. Make sure you cancel out all of the processed foods sweeteners as well as the alcohol and observe the miracle that will happen to your body.
2. The adrenal glands – if you happen to have the adrenal grands overstressed and not working properly, then you have to do something about it. It does not really matter what type of stress you are going through, all you need to know is that you have to find out what is the cause of it and get rid of it so that the adrenal glands can get back to their regular work.
3. The thyroid gland – if you thyroid gland is not working at an optimal level it will definitely put some influence on your metabolism and definitely not in a positive way. So, the reason why your thyroid gland is rough can vary – it can go from the poor quality of your sleeping patterns, to lack of exercise and even stress. Make sure you find out which one is the main reason by paying your doctor a little visit. Then, work on it.
4. The muscle mass – this can even sound a bit confusing, but the more muscles you gain the faster your metabolism will become. This is why it is definitely time to step away from just doing some cardio exercises and introduce some other forms of exercise into your life.
5. The reset of the entire body – it is definitely nice to figure out one or even two reasons that can be wrong with you, and immediately start on eliminating them, but the bottom line is that you have to reset your entire body as the whole organism it is. If you make sure you keep that in your mind then all of the parts of your body will function at an optimal level.