One of the hottest beauty trends is to have beautiful and natural- looking eyebrows. With these 10 tips your eyebrows will look absolutely gorgeous and you can achieve that at home without spending lots of money in salons.
First thing what you have to do is to determine that your eyebrows are thick enough. If they are not, you can stimulate their growth by massaging them for 3-5 minutes before bed time.
Another thing that is very essential is to find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face shape.
• If you have a round face shape, try to create as high an arch as you can. Create a shape that follow a straight line to the peak of the brow. You have to avoid the rounded brow shape.
• For square face, hard- angled shape, soft and curbed brow shape can be considered.
• Heart- shaped faces should stick to low arches and rounded brow shapes.
• Oval faces, should chose a soft- angled eyebrow shapes.
How To Pluck The Perfect Eyebrows
When you chose the shape of your eyebrows take your tweezers and start plucking
- Make sure that you have good lightning and make yourself comfortable. Important thing is to have high- quality tweezers.
- In order to reduce the redness, swelling and pain use an ice cube or use some skin moisturizer.
- Be careful when you pluck the area above the brow. If you go too far the brow will look to thin.
- Use a brush to comb your eyebrows, and trim the hairs that stick up above the brow line with a small nail scissors.
How To Fill In Eyebrows
Filling in eyebrow is the most challenging part of the thing. Filling in eyebrows will make them to look thicker and more natural. If your eyebrows are lighter color than your hair, use special eyebrow dye to darken them.
You can also try pencil, eyebrow powder and brow mascara.
Use an eyebrow brush to brush brow hairs, and fill in the hairless spots. Make a tail of your eyebrows if it is needed. Be careful, don’t apply too much color. If you want the brow shape to look well defined, highlight the skin between the eyebrows and the eyelid.