These days’ people complain about knee pain a lot. Despite being common, it isn’t pleasant.
While there are many reasons of what might cause it, the results are always there, difficulty when walking or bending the knee, if not constant sharp pain. There are multiple homemade remedies and we will list a few, to say the least.
If you are experiencing too much knee pain, you should stop doing physical activity and go see a doctor. But, here are 19 homemade remedies for you to treat you knee pain.
- Coconut oil prevents any inflammation and helps soothes the pain in the knee.
- Cayenne pepper is great for treating pain and possible swelling. Mix it with olive oil and apply to the affected area twice a day. it also goes well with apple cider vinegar. Just add these two to your bath and soak in it for 30 minutes.
- Lemon is great, especially lemon juice in treating pain caused by arthritis.
- Apple cider vinegar and water. Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and drink it. It will lubricate your joints, easing the knee pain.
- Apple cider vinegar and olive oil is effective against knee pain, as well. Make sure you rinse it off when you’re done, after about 30 minutes.
- Take Apple cider vinegar and add it to the hot water in the bath.
- Heat up some mustard oil with diced garlic and place the mixture on the affected area.
- Turmeric is great and very helpful for all possible kinds of pain, and it is nice to drink it together with tea and ginger while hot.
- Mix turmeric with milk to make the knee pain instantly disappear.
- Juniper berry tea is a perfect remedy when you have pain caused by arthritis.
- Adding some Epsom salt to your bath is great, particularly when your knees hurt. It will nurture the pain and swelling.
- Drink ginger tea will also reduce swelling.
- Apply ginger oil over the affected areas in order to combat knee pain.
- Use Eucalyptus oil and mix it with peppermint and olive oil to reduce the swelling and pain the knee three times as fast than the other remedies.
- Take Fenugreek seeds and roast them. After that make them in a powder. Mix it with water and turn it into a pain-relieving paste.
- You can also soak the Fenugreek seeds and drink them with the water.
- Grape juice is also another effective and tasty remedy.
- Use a cold compression to reduce swelling.
- Use dandelion leaves as they are packed with vitamins A and C. You can even make it a tea and drink it daily to reduce the knee pain.