The biggest health problem that both men and women have is the gray hair. This condition can affect the self-confidence, and people try everything to get rid of it.
Today many people get a white hair in their 30-ies. For this condition there are numerous factors.
Number one is aging, others are genetics, excessive stress, absence of sleep and unhealthy diet.
Companies offer a numerous hair dyes, but they can be very harmful for the scalp and the hair. But, we need to know that today there are also natural remedies that can be effective.
In this article we will present you a popular ancient remedy. Using potato rinds’ water and rinsing your hair with it can darken your hair slowly.
The process may need weeks or months, but it is effective.
- Peel 6 medium and big potatoes
- Cook the rinds in a pan with 2 cups of water, for 20 minutes
- When this mixture will cool down, put it in big bowl. Remove the potato rinds and filtrate the water. Put the water in a glass bottle and shut it hermetically. Add a few drops of rosemary or lavender oil for better smell.
- Condition and wash your hair as usual, but leave the conditioner on your hair for 2 minutes before washing. Gray hair needs to be hydrated properly
- Massage this water on your hair well and make sure not to rinse it
- Brush and dry your hair as usual
- Don’t keep this water in a fridge. Always prepare a new one before you run out of it
- Do this treatment for every day or 3 times a week for several weeks or months. You need to be patient, it takes time to notice the results.